- Fits all Turbo S 72″ Wide, All RS1, & 2019+ 64″ Wide RZR Turbo (2nd gen style clutch cover)
- Drastically decreases belt & clutch temps. The vent sits directly above the fins on the back side of the primary clutch. This area is the worst for heat, as is soaks through the clutch cover from the engine. Providing extra airflow at that point is a big step forward to increasing belt and clutch longevity.
- This vent is made from aluminum plate and frog skinz. These are water repellent for minimal trail riding water splash, but should not be submerged. If riding in extremely wet conditions, we would not recommend this vent. When washing the RZR be sure to cover the vents and/or pull the clutch cover drain.
- Excellent alternative to pulling your clutch cover when dune riding which keeps sand outand increases clutch life.
- Simply remove the rubber cap on your inner clutch cover, then bolt this vent in place. Requires removal of the clutch outlet duct to install.
- See instructions HERE
- Part number: 108-1021