- If you are needing extra weight in your clutch arms due to higher power or other situations, these are your solution
- AA slug magnets fit the following base weight AA clutch arms: 49g Polaris, 55g Polaris, 58g Polaris Turbo Style, 65g Polaris Turbo Style
- Weights are machined with the base gram weight on the side of the arm
- These slug magnets are like running 5 magnets in the slot. Most AA weights listed above only hold 4 magnets per hole. This slug will stick out past the hole, and give you more weight in scenarios where a fully loaded weight is not enough.
- Not for use in our 100g the P90X clutch found on 2020 Pro XP & 2021+ Pro & RZR Turbo models. The 100g base weights can hold 5 magnets in each hole already, so these slugs would not gain you anything.
- Each slug weighs roughly 2 grams more than 4 of our standard magnets
- Our standard magnets are roughly 1.4g each. The slug is roughly 8 grams (slightly heavier than 5 magnets)
- Includes 9 slug magnets
- Part #: 105-1011