XIT OFFROAD, LLC RETURN POLICY
- Returned merchandise must have a return material authorization. (RMA) Returns will not be accepted without an RMA and will be returned to the shipper at the shipper’s expense.
- Goods returned must be in original manufacturer condition and packaging. All contents and documentation must be present.
- A 20% restocking fee on ALL returns or exchanges from your refund amount. No Exceptions! Shipping expenses are not eligible for a refund.
- Return requests must be made within 30 days of receiving an item.
- Returns that have been assembled or installed will not be accepted and will be returned to the purchaser at the purchaser’s expense.
- Custom manufactured, painted, or powder coated parts cannot be returned or exchanged. All powder coated parts are built to order and all sales are final.
- XIT OFFROAD, LLC must be notified within 10 days of any damaged, defective, or inoperable part to be considered for a refund or exchange.
- Absolutely NO returns or exchanges on electronic parts.
How do I return an item?
Not what you needed? Here are the steps for returning an item to us.
- Get in touch with XIT OFFROAD, LLC to get authorization. We will discuss options with you and get you an RMA number.
- Phone # 817-479-6487
- Email – Sales.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prepare your package in the original packaging. Please be sure to take care and package your return well. If the product is damaged upon arrival, we cannot resale the product and will not be able to accept the return. The customer will be responsible for return shipping expenses.
- Ship it to us! Please be sure to insure the package for the purchase price. XIT OFFROAD, LLC is not responsible for damage during shipments.
- Forward us the tracking info so we can monitor and expedite your return.