These are factory replacement Lower A-Arms for the Polaris RZR XP 1000! These A-Arms are built out of thick wall, 0.188″ DOM tubing and utilize factory ball joints and bushings. With our new design, the lower ball joints are moved forward slightly to help with easier steering and better self-correcting. With 2 bends in the A-Arms, we have accomplished the most clearance possible while retaining strength greater than that of factory A-Arms. Uses O.E.M. Bushings and Ball Joints.
S3 suspension components are engineered to accept OEM bushings. Since we do not include grease fittings with our A-Arms, we highly recommend an upgrade to greaseless Titan Bushings. Titan Bushings have a longer service life when compared to OEM bushings.
- Part Number(s): S3068
- Completely “Bolt-on” design
- Utilizes factory ball joints and bushings
- High Clearance Lower A-Arms
- Built From 0.188″ DOM Tubing
- Works in conjunction with our 5″ Bracket lift
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Structural Warranty