HCR is proud to introduce the all new CAN-AM Defender front forward high clearance a-arms and high clearance rear a-arms both with built in lift. The front arms are pushed forward 2.5” to clear a larger tire. To build on top of that we built the front and rear control arms to have up to a 3” lift. This lift is built into the arms to make the installation process a breeze. No pesky brackets to deal with. Designed to tackle all types of terrain, these arms are built out of our proprietary material that are 30% stronger then 4130 Chromoly. To complement the strength and lift the high clearance lower arms are sure to keep you from high centering and keep you moving.
Front Arms are not built with Sway Bar Mounts
For optimal clearance and performance a 4+3 wheel is recommended.
*Some manufacturers 5+2 wheel will work but confirm true off set
- Can-Am Defender Forward A-Arm Suspension kit will add lift without adding shock brackets.
- Pushes front arms forward 2.5″ allowing for more clearance in order to run larger tires. **Depending on tire manufacturer will fit up to 35″ tires*
- Laser Cut construction for precise fit and finish
- CNC’d Chromoly mounting points for increased integrity
- High Clearance Boxed Front A-Arm Design 0.500″ added ground clearance
- Each piece is Tig Welded by hand for strength and aesthetics
- Reuse of OEM ball joints to maximize low speed steering ease & smooth travel with less maintenance
- 100% Proudly Made in the U.S.A
- 100% Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
PART# DEF-05300 / DEF-05310
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 XT Cab : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XMR : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT Cab : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 XT Cab : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XT Cab : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XMR : 2019+
- Can-Am Defender MAX Lone Star Edition : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender MAX Limited : 2020+
***If trying to convert any Non-Cab models to Cab model width, please call for more information.
-4 Front Control Arms
-4 Control Arms