- **Tunes ONLY**
- Already have a Dynojet PV3 for your KRX 1000? You can simply purchase our tune(s) for your current device and load them right into your ECU
- Are you looking for the most badass tunes available for your Powervision? Here you are! These tunes are for customers that already have the Powervision for the KRX 1000. If you are looking to tune two vehicles with your Powervision 3 please read this page thoroughly before proceeding. We are highly experienced in tuning the KRX models and that will show. Our tunes are also easily labeled and will show rough horsepower claims with supporting mods such as exhaust and clutching. These tunes modify all the necessary maps to create big horsepower, while still maintaining a reliable and safe KRX. Each tune is built specifically for your Powervision. We need you to send your PV_INFO file to us before we can send the tunes. For more information on how to get this, see the below description, or this VIDEO.
- Big horsepower gains! The factory timing map is very detuned on the KRX which allows us to easily wake things up
- Quicker throttle response and power delivery
- Throttle by wire tables are modified for better response, especially in high range. Low range throttle mapping is a little better, but still left mild for good crawling.
- Full throttle/power in reverse (factory limits reverse throttle)
- AA's wicked timing curve built for 91-93 octane fuel
- A great fuel curve that gives much better low end (as well as all around) power as the factory map is very lean in key areas.
- Accelerator enrichment is optimized for better fueling and vehicle response when stabbing the throttle
- Fan on/off temp lowered to 185/180 degrees Fahrenheit (Stock is 189/183)
- Seatbelt limiter disabled
- Speed limiter removed in low and high gears
- Rev limit at a safe 9800 RPM (Stock is 9500 RPM)
- Best peak power when tuned is 7000-7300 RPM at wide open throttle around 50 MPH in a full power run
- Level 1 Tune: Built for the OEM exhaust (cat removed is okay) and 91-93 octane. Gains 10 RWHP in some areas, and on average 7-8 RWHP when combined with our clutching. This takes your KRX from roughly 112 factory rated crank HP to 125 HP. The AA S2 Clutch Kit is highly suggested with this tune.
- Level 2 Tune: Built for an aftermarket exhaust (slip-on or full system) and 91-93 octane. Gains 16-17 RWHP in some areas, and on average 14-15 RWHP when combined with our clutching and exhaust. This takes your KRX from roughly 112 factory rated crank HP to 135 HP. The AA S2 Clutch Kit is highly suggested with this tune.
- More tunes are coming, if you have any specific needs please let us know!
- Wondering why go with our tune(s) over other tunes? We go the extra mile to make sure everything is gained, and have a few extra tricks up our sleeve because we test in the real world. Our facility is on 40 acres, and right on the trails. We data log and finalize all tunes not on the dyno, but in real world conditions which makes a massive difference. Other dyno tuned only maps take their time to hit peak timing numbers which really hurts performance. Our map gets you into peak timing quicker, so max power seems more instant. We also have a great fuel curve that is designed to go with our timing curve, and offers better fueling for more power at WOT. We also do some work with torque limiters as in the dirt we saw throttle closures when spinning the tires. Our map fixes that issue giving you 100% locked power delivery. We also do the easy things like up the rev limiter to where you will never hit, disable 2 foot limiters, and disable seatbelt limiters.
- Tunes are said to "Ship for free" but will actually be e-mailed over to you within 48 hours of placing your order (On weekdays).
- To get your PV_INFO number simply plug your Powervision into your computer (No software is needed and this will work on an Mac or Windows computer) using the supplied mini USB cord. Wait for the POWERVISION device to pop up as a drive. Once it pops up, open the folder for this device. Inside the folder for the POWERVISION you will see a PV_INFO file which will need to be attached into an e-mail and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not good with computers? No problem. Simply send us your Powervision and we'll install the tune(s) and update your device to the latest firmware for $20 extra, which includes the shipping back to you.
- Once you receive your tunes from us: simply download the tunes and find where they are located(most likely the DOWNLOADS folder). Copy the tune files by highlighting them and plug your Powervision into your computer using the supplied mini USB cable. Wait for the POWERVISION to connect and open the POWERVISION drive. Then simply copy the downloaded AA tunes into the folder with the rest of your supplied DynoJet tunes. Most downloaded files will go into your DOWNLOADS folder.
- **Tunes are password protected so you will not be able to open or view them in the C3 tuning software**. This keeps our tunes protected from copying, and gives us a good reason to keep putting in the time to make the best tunes out there!
- If you have any other needs in these tunes, or any concerns; please e-mail!
|Tune Loading Options||
I can load the tunes myself, I'll send you my CX to load the tunes (+$20)
2020, 2021, 2022
|Select First Tune||
Level 1: 91-93 Octane (Stock Exhaust), Level 2: 91-93 Octane (Slip-On/Full Exhaust)
|Select Second Tune (optional)||
Level 1: 91-93 Octane (Stock Exhaust) (+$95), Level 2: 91-93 Octane (Slip-On/Full Exhaust) (+$95), None