2016 RZR XP Turbo Stage 1 Lock & Load Kit
$820.00 – $970.00
This Kit Includes A FREE Tuner Mount and Air Filter
- Lock & Load! This Stage 1 kit provide a big increase in horsepower and torque simplified into an easy package. Tuning and clutching on the XPT go together like high powered rifles and tannerite. Together they pack a huge punch for the ultimate power gains to the wheels. For tune levels 3 and up, we'd recommend a performance exhaust. Our billet diverter (blow off) valve is also recommended as it ensures no boost leak past the stock plastic one.
- Kit Includes: Tuner, S2 Clutch Kit, Snap Ring Delete Kit
- This package features AA's performance tunes loaded directly on the Powervision ECU tuner! This versatile tuner allows our tunes to easily be uploaded to your factory ECU, switch between tunes, and even return to stock. The Powervision is also a great gauge showing boost, timing and more. You can leave the PV hooked up for gauges, or completely remove it after flashing your ECU. The PV also has excellent data logging capabilities if you download the software, and use your laptop. You can even view trouble codes and erase them on the fly. We are highly experienced in tuning these RZRs and that will show. Our tunes are simply set up correctly, and everyone with a Powervision should have these tunes! They are also easily labeled and will show rough horsepower claims with supporting mods such as exhaust and clutching. These tunes modify all the necessary maps to create big horsepower, while still maintaining a reliable and safe RZR. Each tune is built specifically for your Powervision allowing us to change the tire size or fan temp if needed.
- This package also features our Stage 2 clutch kit! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and spent many hours testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits! Looking for the S3 kit? Just purchase the helix separately and we'll include the correct setup guideline. You will also need the 2017 buttons if upgrading your 2016 to our helix.
- Massive horsepower gains bundled in to a simple package
- Quicker throttle response and power delivery
- All level tunes feature: Throttle by wire limiters disabled, No overboost code, Fan on/off temp lowered to 190/185 degrees Fahrenheit, Seatbelt limiter disabled, Speed limiter removed in low and high gears, Rev limit at a safe 9200 RPM, Many map imports from 2017 models to make a better and more powerful RZR, No mess of having to send in your ECU, Tuner is very easy to use!
- 1 tune is included in the price. We would recommend going with 2 tunes, especially if you choose level 3 or higher.
- Your choice of sticking with the factory injectors, or upgrading to the larger ones
- Our S2 recoil clutch kit better transfers the power to the wheels, gains acceleration, longer belt life, cooler clutches, easily adjustable & much more.
- Clutch kit comes with a great setup guideline that explains how to setup your weights initially.
- Tune levels 1-3 are developed on the stock wastegate setting with stock injectors. Tune 4 utilizes stock injectors but requires WG rod adjustment. Tunes 5 & 6 are only available with big injectors & require adjusting your wastegate rod. We will build all other tune levels for the big injectors if level 5 or 6 is selected.
- The Level 1 tune is great increase in boost showing a 20 RWHP gain at 14-14.5 PSI of boost maximum. This tune is extremely responsive, and will be your "hold it pinned for a mile" tune. Very easy on the motor, yet big power. Basically the same boost level as the factory 2017 mapping. This tune works excellent with the stock, or aftermarket exhaust. Stock clutching can be used, however clutching will provide a bigger difference.
- The Level 2 tune offers 15-15.8 PSI of boost and a wicked 30 RWHP gain. This Level 2 tune gives you reliable and big power you can hammer on all day. This tune can be used with the stock or aftermarket exhaust. Clutching is necessary to properly transfer the power to the ground. 91 Octane tune.
- The Level 3 tune offers 100% maximum horsepower on pump fuel! Running 16-16.8 PSI of boost max, we gain a huge 40 RWHP! Requires 91-93 octane fuel. If you are running 91 octane, be sure it's non-ethanol/non-oxygenated. If your area does not offer quality pump fuel, we recommend adding half a can of VP Madditive or Torco Accelerator. A small mix of a 1/2 gallon race fuel would also work to boost the octane to a safe level. Exhaust is recommended.
- The Level 4 tune runs 17.5 PSI max and will really throw down the power! 50 RWHP gains have been seen with this boost pressure. This tune requires 110 octane fuel with the stock injectors, or a 95-97 octane race fuel mix with large injectors. We would recommend unleaded race fuel for use with your O2 sensor. We also recommend shortening your wastegate actuator rod by 1.5-2 turns to prevent the waste gate from opening slightly, and limiting boost. This VIDEO shows how to do this. Exhaust and clutching are needed with this tune.
- ***LARGE INJECTORS ONLY*** The Level 5 tune really ignites the fire! This tune is developed for 110 octane fuel (unleaded is recommended if you plan on running your O2 sensor) and really hits hard. We add just a little more boost running you from 17.7-18 PSI. This is where we found the turbo to max out for the most part, so we went to our timing tables and did some work. Adding a revised timing curve makes this tune come out of hole even harder, and keep pulling for days. In testing over our Level 3 tune, we had to add 3 grams of clutch weight to run the same RPM. If you are racing, or really want to show your buddies who's boss... this is the tune you want! We also recommend shortening your wastegate actuator rod by 1.5-2 turns to prevent the wastegate from opening slightly, and limiting boost. This VIDEO shows how to do this. Exhaust and clutching are needed with this tune
- ***LARGE INJECTORS ONLY*** Level 6: Have E85 local to you? Time to fill up and start turning heads! E85 is a great race fuel replacement as it runs very cool and can sustain high boost and advanced timing maps..... which equal awesome power! We crank out all our level 5 tune has and even a little more. Keep in mind E85 takes about 30% more fuel to run, so it will guzzle fuel fast. This tune runs an average of 18-18.5 PSI of boost and will require you to adjust the waste gate. AA HIGH FLOW FUEL PUMP IS NEEDED WITH THIS TUNE. Exhaust, BOV, & clutching are also needed. Crack pressure should be set at 6.5-7psi.
- Max boost levels are listed as reference only. Altitude, temperature, charge temps, intercooler temps and many other conditions play into a factor of final boost output. AA tunes do a better job of making sure you reach these levels as the factory tunes are overly safe.
- We also highly suggest our Revolver Billet Clutch Cover with Tower Lock to increase primary clutch strength and cooling.
- Why our tunes over the DynoJet tunes? This really depends on our tune level. The great thing with our tunes is they are easily labeled, list boost numbers, and rough horsepower gains. They have been proven to make and hold power longer than the DynoJet tunes. Not only this, but we test with clutching, exhaust, and other parts to ensure our tunes work well with all factors. Lower level tunes (1-2) are actually much safer than a DynoJet "max boost" tune especially if running stock exhaust, yet deliver more power than their low boost tunes. Safer tunes will hold power longer, and be much easier on your motor. When your RZR de-tunes because boost is too high for the modifications or fuel, it can become slower than stock! Our Level 3 tune has higher boost, and comes on harder. Our Level 4 and up tunes are adding in race fuel and will offer even more power than any DynoJet tune. Since we have so much time on RZRs, we know the limits and can push the limiters further giving you higher speed limits, and many other things hidden in our maps. Everything is taken care of for you, ensuring you have the best tune(s) out there... that should be worth every penny!
- If you have any other needs in these tunes, or any concerns; please e-mail!